Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hello? Dead Air

Basically this mix was created to A.) Relax to B.) Study to C.) Read to, or hell even D.) Fall asleep to. I kinda threw it together like nothing, basically thinking of Instrumental(/Post-Rock/Whatever the fuck genre you want to put them in) bands and picked some songs by some of them. Of course the songs these bands can write sometimes end up very long, but I feel that this is better for the theme of the mix I was going for, since when I am doing these various things I don't need to get distracted by tracks changing, just by the songs going into different movements.



Side A
Godspeed You Black Emperor! "Storm"
Mono "Halo"

Side B
Silence Kit "Lemon Smell Street"
This Will Destroy You "I Believe In Your Victory"
Mogwai "Kids Will Be Skeletons"

Side A
Side B
Side A (Separate Tracks)
Side B (Separate Tracks)











As normal I recommend checking out the single track versions.

I must say I did enjoy putting together this cover for the tape, and there is a high possibility that I will do it again.

No comments: