Thursday, September 13, 2007

Everyone's A Photographer


I realized that after I had scanned these all onto my computer that I don't quite like the way scanned photos look.

My idea for this was to go out to a park with one of my shitty sony 90 minute cassette tapes, take pictures of it, smash it up, and take more pictures of it.

The one thing I was curious about was how some things would turn out because I was using black and white film. At the end of the day there were some good shots, but they just didn't come out well enough on black and white film (all those grey's blended together in a way thats not all too great.

I have five more of those sony cassettes left so that can make for five more smash them up picture sets, we will see what I can come up with I guess.
















larger sizes of all these photos and some older ones can be found on my flikr page

No comments: